[gdal-dev] improved debian package for gdal uploaded

Timothy H. Keitt tklistaddr at k...
Wed Aug 21 10:25:56 EDT 2002

Oops. Tried to download, but apparently I'm not mature enough! :-) (Got
a message about age-restricted content???) Could someone email them to
me as attachments? Thanks. I can put them up on my web server if that
will help.

T.