ERDAS img format...

Paul Selormey paul at t...
Tue Aug 27 04:18:23 EDT 2002

Hello All,
Is there a special compilation flag required to use this image format?
I have just downloaded some samples from the ERDAS site but
could not view them using the GDAL viewer.

I have so far tested the following format:

1. PNG
2. Tiff/GeoTiff
3. JPEG/JFIF
4. GIF

Anyone with sample images for the other supported formats, such as
the ECW, RAW stuff (any of them) etc? In fact, I will be very grateful
if anyone can kindly help with the listed supported formats:
(with samples images or further information)

AAIGrid
AIG
BSB
CEOS
DOQ1
DOQ2
DTED
EFF
ECW
EHdr
Envisat
FITS
GIF -- tested
GIO
GRASS
GTiff -- tested
HFA
HKV
JDEM
JPEG -- tested
MFF
OGDI -- do not know if this should be considered a supported format.
PAux
PNG -- tested
PNM
SDTS