[Gdal-dev] Landsat 7 TM

Andrey Kiselev dron at at1895.spb.edu
Tue Dec 10 13:38:23 EST 2002

> gdalinfo --formats doesn't work for me. What I can do is:

This is enough to determine that you need more recent GDAL.

> >gdalinfo --version
> GDAL 1.1.7, released 2002/04/16
>
> Do you think is it too old to support FAST: EOSAT FAST Format?
> Could you tell me if the output of your "gdalinfo --version" is different
> than mine?

``FAST: EOSAT FAST Format'' should always present in ``gdalinfo --formats''
output if you don't disable this driver manually. In my case it is:

Supported Formats:
  VRT: Virtual Raster
  GTiff: GeoTIFF
  NITF: National Imagery Transmission Format
  HFA: Erdas Imagine Images (.img)
  SAR_CEOS: CEOS SAR Image
  CEOS: CEOS Image
  ELAS: ELAS
  AIG: Arc/Info Binary Grid
  AAIGrid: Arc/Info ASCII Grid
  SDTS: SDTS Raster
  DTED: DTED Elevation Raster
  PNG: Portable Network Graphics
  JPEG: JPEG JFIF
  MEM: In Memory Raster
  JDEM: Japanese DEM (.mem)
  GIF: Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
  ESAT: Envisat Image Format
  BSB: Maptech BSB Nautical Charts
  XPM: X11 PixMap Format
  BMP: MS Windows Device Independent Bitmap
  JPEG2000: JPEG-2000 part 1 (ISO/IEC 15444-1)
  HDF4: Hierarchical Data Format Release 4
  HDF4Image: HDF4 Dataset
  L1B: NOAA Polar Orbiter Level 1b Data Set
  PNM: Portable Pixmap Format (netpbm)
  DOQ1: USGS DOQ (Old Style)
  DOQ2: USGS DOQ (New Style)
  ENVI: ENVI .hdr Labelled
  EHdr: ESRI .hdr Labelled
  PAux: PCI .aux Labelled
  MFF: Atlantis MFF Raster
  MFF2: Atlantis MFF2 (HKV) Raster
  EFF: Eosat Fast Format
  FujiBAS: Fuji BAS Scanner Image
  GSC: GSC Geogrid
  FAST: EOSAT FAST Format
  FIT: FIT Image
  USGSDEM: USGS Optional ASCII DEM
  GXF: GeoSoft Grid Exchange Format

--
Andrey V. Kiselev
Scientific Research Center for Ecological Safety Russian Academy of Sciences