gdal and imagine fmt

pushkar pradhan pushkar_s_pradhan at y...
Fri Feb 22 13:36:35 EST 2002

Hi,
I've compiled mapserver with gdal 1.1.5 my gdal
config. supports hfa I've
checked this. When I try to display ERDAS img files I
get a blank img.
Frank Warmerdam previously pointed out to include some
debugg. info and this is
what my apache error log says whenever I click on an
img file for viewing:
GTiff driver = 102d98, DS=0
GTiff driver = 1032a0, DS=0
A DS=0 is problem. By doing a gdalinfo on the img. I
get foll info. about the bands:
i.e. the color interp. is undefined so I have narrowed
down the problem
but what is the remedy?
If anybody has worked around this please help me?

Band 1 Block=64x64 Type=Byte, ColorInterp=Undefined
Min=0.000/0, Max=255.000/0
Band 2 Block=64x64 Type=Byte, ColorInterp=Undefined
Min=0.000/0, Max=255.000/0
Band 3 Block=64x64 Type=Byte, ColorInterp=Undefined
Min=0.000/0, Max=255.000/0