[gdal-dev] Enabling DNG support

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at p...
Thu Jan 31 17:09:54 EST 2002

Tyler Mitchell wrote:
> Hi Frank, is DGN built into your CVS right now? If so, how do I enable it
> during configuration and compilation?

Tyler,

The DGN support is in CVS now, and is "built-in" by default. You shouldn't
need to do anything special during configuration.

You can use the ogrinfo program to verify what the DGN data looks like
coming through OGR.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about the DGN
support in OGR, or how it works in MapServer.

I set the clouds in motion - turn up | Frank Warmerdam, warmerdam at p...