[postgis-users] General Question on Raster within PostGIS

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at p...
Tue May 14 11:45:29 EDT 2002

> While I'm here Frank there is 2 things in OGR/S57
>
> ogrs57datasource.cpp:220
> ... LNAME_REFS ...
>
> should read LNAM_REFS (ie the 'E')

Sylvain,

I have modified the code to use #define'd constants to
help avoid mistaken spelling like this. I should have done
that to start with!

> also at s57dump.cpp:112 I replace
>
> bRegistrarLoaded = oRegistrar.LoadInfo(
> "/home/warmerda/data/s57", TRUE );
>
> for this
>
> bRegistrarLoaded = oRegistrar.LoadInfo( NULL, TRUE );
>
> so that the path is found correctly.

I find it hard to believe that everyone doesn't keep the files under
"/home/warmerda/data/s57"! OK, I have changed this as suggested.

All changes are in CVS and will appear in GDAL/OGR 1.1.8 release eventually.

I set the clouds in motion - turn up | Frank Warmerdam, warmerdam at p...