[gdal-dev] Re: OpenEV_FW_1.4.2

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell at l...
Thu May 16 11:37:45 EDT 2002

Isn't that the reference the ECW libraries?

"jlawheadus"
<jlawhead at pixsell To: gdal-dev at yahoogroups.com
.com> cc:
Fax to:
05/16/2002 07:42 Subject: [gdal-dev] Re: OpenEV_FW_1.4.2
AM
Please respond to
gdal-dev

Frank,
I downloaded OpenEV 1.4.2 on Windows 2000. I put the correct path to
the OpenEV directory tree in "setfw.bat" but when I run "openev.bat" I
get a dialog box from Python with the following error:

"The procedure entry point NCSFileTellStdIO could not be located in
the dynamic link library NCSUtil.dll"

I also have ActiveState's Python version 2.2 installed so I added the
full path to the Python executable in OpenEV to "openev.bat" just
to make sure the correct version was used. I still received the same
error.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Joel

--------
> I set the clouds in motion - turn up | Frank Warmerdam,
warmerdam at p...
> and watch the world go round - Rush | Geospatial Programmer for
Rent