[gdal-dev] Re: RPMs for Mandrake 8.2 and cooker

Andrey Kiselev a_kissel at e...
Tue May 28 04:38:21 EDT 2002

> I should mention that I just packaged GDAL for woody as well. I simply
> use '--with-python=no' during the configure stage; everything else
> installs fine in the standard /usr locations. I can make the package
> available on request for testing (its very rough still). If others are

It will be interesting to test your package, I'm also make an effort to
package GDAL for Debian.

--
Andrey V. Kiselev
Scientific Research Center for Ecological Safety Russian Academy of Sciences