gdal-dev mailing list moving

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at p...
Sat Nov 23 12:37:50 EST 2002

Folks,

Since YahooGroups has chosen to classify gdal-dev as an "adult" mailing
list, and for various other reasons that yahoogroups is annoying, I am
finally moving the group to remotesensing.org. The new email address will
be:

gdal-dev at r...

I will be bulk-inviting everyone who is currently a member of the list
on yahoogroups. Please update any address book entries for gdal-dev to
refer to the new group. I am not going to shutdown the old list, but I have
closed it to new membership. It seems I am unable to recover the mailing
list archives from YahooGroups, so I will retain a link to the old archive
on the GDAL web page.

Information for subscribing, and viewing archives of the new group can be
found at http://www.remotesensing.org/gdal as always.

I set the clouds in motion - turn up | Frank Warmerdam, warmerdam at p...