[Gdal-dev] Cygwin CVS errors

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Apr 1 09:42:52 EST 2003

Norman Vine wrote:
> Frank Warmerdam writes:
>
>>Norman Vine wrote:
>>
>>>Hi all,
>>>
>>>Trying to build GDAL CVS today with Cygwin I get the errors below
>>>
>>>On further investigation I find
>>>
>>>from ograssemblepolygon.cpp
>>>OGRPolygon *OGRBuildPolygonFromEdges( ... )
>>>
>>>and from ogr_api.h:
>>>OGRGeometryH CPL_DLL OGRBuildPolygonFromEdges( ... )
>>>
>>>Any advice appreciated

Norman,

My gdal/ogr/ograssemblepolygon.cpp (CVS Rev 1.5) has OGRBuildPolygonFromEdges()
defined as expected already:

/************************************************************************/
/*                      OGRBuildPolygonFromEdges()                      */

OGRGeometryH OGRBuildPolygonFromEdges( OGRGeometryH hLines,
                                        int bBestEffort,
                                        int bAutoClose,
                                        double dfTolerance,
                                        OGRErr * peErr )

Could you check that you have ograssemblepolygon.cpp 1.5?  I don't understand
why you are seeing something so different.   This was apparently all resolved
at the beginning of January.