[Gdal-dev] Cygwin CVS errors

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Apr 1 11:06:34 EST 2003

Norman Vine wrote:

> FWIW
> What I try todo before comitting my code to a public project is
>
> 1) do a CVS update
> 2) check my source tree to see if my changes are still there
> 3) do a CVS diff to check what I am actually changing
> 4) finally do a cvs commit

Yup I know all that... that's what I always do and I keep asking others
to take the same precautions.  And I did it this time as well, but I
obviously didn't review the cvs diff carefully enough because I missed
this error in the middle of all this new text that was added (11 files
were modified).

BTW, I would add a step between 3 and 4 above:

 3.1 - Recompile and retest the software one last time.

I didn't recompile and test this time since I didn't expect anything to
have changed in the code.  I guess I should have.

 Daniel Morissette               morissette at dmsolutions.ca