[Gdal-dev] .cvsignore

Tim Beckmann tbeckman at usgs.gov
Thu Apr 10 08:51:53 EDT 2003

Martin,

CVS can be told to ignore files in a couple of different ways.  I suggest
you review http://www.gnu.org/manual/cvs/html_mono/cvs.html#SEC148 and pay
special attention to the bullets:
        - The per-user list in `.cvsignore' in your home directory is
appended to the list, if it exists.
        - Any entries in the environment variable $CVSIGNORE is appended
to the list.

Tim
Tim Beckmann               tbeckman at usgs.gov
Software Project Lead