[Gdal-dev] jpeglib.h not found

Jack Twilley jmt at twilley.org
Tue Apr 29 11:53:04 EDT 2003

>>>>> "Frank" == Frank Warmerdam <warmerdam at pobox.com> writes:

Frank> Jack,

Frank> I have committed a fix to frmts/gtiff/libtiff/GNUmakefile to
Frank> look like this:

Frank> ifeq ($(JPEG_SETTING),internal) ALL_C_FLAGS := $(ALL_C_FLAGS)
Frank> -I../../jpeg/libjpeg endif

Frank> Instead of:

Frank> ifeq ($(JPEG_SETTING),internal) ALL_C_FLAGS := $(ALL_C_FLAGS)
Frank> -I../../jpeg endif

Frank> I hadn't encountered this problem before because I have jpeg
Frank> include files littered through my system.

The file frmts/jpeg/jpgdataset.cpp also has the same issue, so you'll
probably want to fix frmts/jpeg/GNUmakefile the same way.

Frank> Best regards,

Jack.
--
Jack Twilley