[Gdal-dev] gdal_merge.py question

Gillian Walter gillian.walter at atlantis-scientific.com
Fri Aug 8 14:21:59 EDT 2003

Hi,

You'll need to set some environment variables (PATH,PYTHONPATH,
PYTHONHOME,OPENEVHOME).  If you look at openev.bat in openev's bin
directory, you should see these settings.  I think gdal11.dll is in
OpenEV's bin directory, so adding the full path of the bin directory to
the PATH variable (and if that fails, to the PYTHONPATH variable) should
hopefully fix things.

-Gillian