[Gdal-dev] Question on GDALAllRgister()

Ke Zeng ke.zeng at ga.com
Mon Dec 15 15:05:34 EST 2003

Hi,
I am new to GDAL. I downloaded gdal project through CVS and compiled GDAL
under my WinXP. Everything seems to be all right. Now I start to build a
little test following GDAL API Tutorial. Test project under VC++6 is
compiled and linked to gdal_i.lib OK. But when the test program hits
GDALAllRegiter(), it keeps making assertion. At one point, it complained
gdal.dll was not found. But I intent to use static library in my project.
Did I miss anything? Please help. Thanks.

Ke Zeng