[Gdal-dev] OGR example files

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Dec 17 12:11:53 EST 2003

The GDAL set of example files doesn't have any OGR files in it.

Could you add "ftp://gdal.velocet.ca/pub/outgoing/shape_eg_data.zip"
to that, but add ".prj" files for each so that OGR knows their
coordinate system?

Several of them look like UTM or state-plane coordinates.  If you
could tell me what coordinate system and datum they're in, I could
try to generate some of those ".prj" files.  I need them for my
testing now, to verify that I can draw various sorts of objects.

Curt, WE7U			archer at eskimo.com