[Gdal-dev] gdal_translate

Ayman Kamal kamal_jo at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 16 05:21:03 EST 2003

Thanks for your help, but here is my situation:

I am using Microsoft Visual Studio, and I want to be
able to create and build a project ( application )
that does the same as what gdal_translate. Simply I
want to know what do I need to accomplish this task
whether regarding needed files or other settings. I
want my application to be a stand alone application
along with the files needed with it.