[Gdal-dev] gdal_translate

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Sun Feb 16 10:34:41 EST 2003

Ayman -

If you followed my suggestions you would find the answer to those
questions.

If you need to create a Microsoft Visual Studio project, you will need
to do that yourself as it's not part of the GDAL distribution.

If you read the makefile.vc file in the apps directory, where
gdal_translate lives, you'll find exactly the header files and libraries
it uses.  You'll also need to look at the nmake.opt options file in the
root GDAL directory; the answer to your question depends (slightly) on
whether you intend to use GDAL as a DLL or statically linked.

	- Ed

Ed McNierney
President and Chief Mapmaker
TopoZone.com / Maps a la carte, Inc.
73 Princeton Street, Suite 305
North Chelmsford, MA  01863
Phone: (978) 251-4242  Fax: (978) 251-1396
ed at topozone.com