[Gdal-dev] Python examples

Joel Lawhead jlawhead at nvisionsolutions.com
Mon Feb 17 14:25:11 EST 2003

I'd like to voice support for some sort of GDAL/Python examples
repository mentioned on several posts this weekend.

Messages from Python/GDAL users are infrequent on this list so I figured
not many people are using GDAL from Python. But if that's not the case
then some sort of script exchange could be really useful.

I'm using GDAL exclusively from Python and could really benefit and
contribute to such an exchange. Right now the only examples I've found
are the GDAL pymod directory, OpenEV, and scattered posts throughout the
list. It would be great to see some user-contributed programs.  What's
the best way to host something like that?

Thanks,
Joel

Joel Lawhead, Web Application Developer
NVision Solutions Inc., www.nvisionsolutions.com