[Gdal-dev] OGR Web Page Updated

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Feb 19 23:28:33 EST 2003

Folks,

I have updated the OGR web page a bunch, emphasising current status, how
to report bugs, where to get current source and binaries, that gdal-dev is now
effectively the primary mailing list for OGR issues, and the availability of
the C and Python APIs.

   http://gdal.velocet.ca/projects/opengis/

Let me know anything that is particularly weak.

I have also setup the night CVS snapshot script to unpack the same code
copy under http://www.remotesensing.org/gdal/srctree.  It can't currently
be browsed since apparently the remotesensing.org web server disallows
directory indexes, but it can be directly referenced from web pages - which
I have taken advantage of in a few spots in the OGR main page.