[Gdal-dev] OGR TIGER driver now supports TIGER/Line 2002 form at

Martin, Daniel DMartin at erac.com
Thu Jan 16 14:19:08 EST 2003

It appears I was mistaken.  I was using TIGER 2000 UA data set
(http://www.census.gov/geo/www/tiger/tigerua/ua_tgr2k.html) which happens to
have been released in 2002.  Confusing that some of the data released in
2002 is called 2000 and other data is called 2002.  Especially when the
Census was taken in 2000.  But, it doesn't take much to confuse me.

As I said, OGR did have a few issues with the 2000 UA data.  But, I imagine
that is a moot point now.

Thanks for your work,
Dan