[Gdal-dev] Problem building 1.1.9 on Windows

Ben Discoe ben at vterrain.org
Wed Jul 2 10:23:54 EDT 2003

> From: Joaquim Luis
>
> Thank you Ben and Andrey (I have OpenEV and didn't remember
> to look at it).
> But Ben, this means that you didn't have the problem I described?

Indeed, i haven't ever seen that sort of problem, but keep in mind that
i made plenty of changes to the makefiles in order to get it to build
debug and release builds cleanly, to support spaces in the development
paths, etc.  (Roger James is the guy who mostly did the work on making
these makefile changes in the build i'm using now).  Roger & i have
offered our makefiles changes here before.

-Ben