[Gdal-dev] GeoTIFF file which crashes GDAL?

Andrey Kiselev dron at ak4719.spb.edu
Fri Jul 18 16:05:22 EDT 2003

On Fri, Jul 18, 2003 at 02:07:18PM -0400, Ben Discoe wrote:
> > File a bug against libtiff and I will have Andrey dig into
> > it.  The second directory is very corrupt, but you are right
> > ... it should not crash.
>
> I tried to file a bug
> (http://bugzilla.remotesensing.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=libtiff) and it
> wants a password... can someone with a password log it, or should i try
> to figure out to get one?

Ben,

I'm already digging into this issue, but creating a Bugzilla entry will
be good anyway. Place my e-mail (dron at remotesensing.org) into ``Owner''
field.

You should register yourself with Bugzilla before filling report. This
step requires your name and e-mail only.

--
Andrey V. Kiselev
Home phone:  +7 812 5274898  ICQ# 26871517