[Gdal-dev] [ANNOUNCE]: MODIS Level 3 products now supported

Andrey Kiselev dron at ak4719.spb.edu
Tue Jun 10 05:47:42 EDT 2003

Hi, folks,

HDF4 driver now supports MODIS Level 3 global data products. Coordinate
system information and geotransformation matrix properly extracted, so
these datasets may be used directly as an input for `gdalwarptest' tool.
There are a variety different MODIS L3 products and I'm believe all of
them are supported now. By the way, please, report any experienced
troubles with such data. `gdalinfo' output should be enough for me to
track the problem.

					Best regards,
					Andrey

--
Andrey V. Kiselev
Home phone:  +7 812 5274898  ICQ# 26871517