[Gdal-dev] ECW Coordinate System Support

Tyler Mitchell TMitchell at lignum.com
Thu Jun 19 16:32:43 EDT 2003

Right on, thanks Frank.  I'm sure to try it out in the future.

                      Frank Warmerdam
                      <warmerdam at pobox.com>        To:       gdal-dev <gdal-dev at remotesensing.org>
                      Sent by:                     cc:
                      gdal-dev-admin at remote        Fax to:
                      sensing.org                  Subject:  [Gdal-dev] ECW Coordinate System Support

                      06/19/2003 12:36 PM
                      Please respond to
                      gdal-dev

Folks,

I was in looking at the ECW code for GDAL yesterday, and fooled myself into
implementing coordinate system reading support.  This is now committed.
Note
that is depends on the ecw_cs.dat file in the gdal/data directory.

If anyone tries it out and finds problems please file the bugs in bugzilla.

warmerdam at pobox.com