[Gdal-dev] "core" renamed to "gcore"

Gerald Buckmaster gbuckmaster at cox.net
Fri Jun 27 21:02:01 EDT 2003

Frank,

My attempt to configure OpenEV really wants that core directory - what do I
need to edit for configure to look for gcore directory instead...guess I
could grep for it.

Gerald

Using requested GDAL_HOME of /usr/local/src/gdal
configure: error: 'Unable to find /usr/local/src/gdal/core directory, are you
sure a
regular GDAL build tree can be found at /usr/local/src/gdal?'