[Gdal-dev] saving GeoTiff

Roger James rogerjames99 at btinternet.com
Tue Mar 11 06:35:58 EST 2003

Ayman,

I you convert the file to to an ordinary tiff, you can use my georef
program to give it co-ordinate information. You will need the
co-ordinates of three ground control points visible in the upper left,
upper right, and lower left quadrants of the image. You can find georef
at www.beardandsandals.co.uk.

Roger