[Gdal-dev] Cygwin CVS errors

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Mar 31 21:11:01 EST 2003

Norman Vine wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Trying to build GDAL CVS today with Cygwin I get the errors below
>
> On further investigation I find
>
> from ograssemblepolygon.cpp
> OGRPolygon *OGRBuildPolygonFromEdges( ... )
>
> and from ogr_api.h:
> OGRGeometryH CPL_DLL OGRBuildPolygonFromEdges( ... )
>
> Any advice appreciated

Norman,

I am not sure why this would have arisen recently, but I have added
ogr/ograssemblepolygon.o to the list of files forcably included in
the shared library.  This change is in GDALmake.opt.in so you will need
to update it from CVS, and re-run config.status.

Let me know if this doesn't resolve the problem.