[Gdal-dev] OGR Error on State Plane transform

Garvan Keeley garvank at optech.on.ca
Fri May 30 12:17:33 EDT 2003

Hi,
I am attempting to project lat/long to state plane coordinates. The
transformation fails, and I am getting the following error reported:

"Unable to find state plane zone in horiz_cs.csv, likely because EPSG tables
cannot be found.  Using incomplete definition of state plane zone."

I have defined GEOTIFF_CSV to point to the csv files, and PROJ_LIB to point
to its required files. Any ideas where I might find the EPSG tables?

Thanks.

Garvan Keeley
Programmer/Analyst
Optech Incorporated