[Gdal-dev] OGR Error on State Plane transform

Garvan Keeley garvank at optech.on.ca
Fri May 30 15:27:51 EDT 2003

Thanks Frank,
once the files were placed in the right place, the error went away and the
transform was successful.

I didn't realize there is an testing suite, where is that located?

Also, in the SetStatePlane function (SetStatePlane(int nZone, int bNAD83 =
TRUE)) is the second argument indicating whether NAD27 or NAD83 are being
used as input coordinates?
If so, is SetWellKnownGeogCS() necessary in this instance?