[Gdal-dev] Bug in BMP driver?

Winkler, Roland RWinkler at DEFiNiENS.com
Tue Nov 4 11:43:58 EST 2003

I was able to create a artifical .bmp where the behaviour is reproducable. I
submitted the bug with bug number 429 in bugzilla. Unfortunately I wasn't
able to create an attachment (SQL-Server got stuck somewhere). I will send
the sample with a seperate mail to you, Frank, please attach it to bug 429.
Everybody is free to do whatever he wants with this bitmap.

Best regards,
Roland

   http://bugzilla.remotesensing.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=GDAL

Then we can have Andrey verify your fix, and apply it.  I would also like to
add your 32bit BMP file to my test files.

warmerdam at pobox.com