[Gdal-dev] gdaltindex in Lastest Gdal source tree

Rick Buckley rickb at genaware.com
Tue Nov 11 04:53:11 EST 2003

Hi

I have built Gdal from the lastest source tree. All went ok ecept that I
don't appear to have the gdaltindex program.

In the source tree within the apps directory there is a gdaltindex.c file.

Is this a common problem, does it have an easy work-around?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards

--
Rick Buckley
Product Services Group

PRIVILEGED - PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the
use of the addressee(s) and may contain information which is
confidential or privileged. If you receive this email and you are not
the addressee (or responsible for delivery of the email to the
addressee), please disregard the contents of the email, delete the email
and notify the author immediately.

Before opening or using any attachments, please scan them for viruses
and defects. We do not accept any liability for loss or damage, which
may arise from your receipt of this e-mail. Our liability is limited to
re-supplying any affected attachments.