[Gdal-dev] I think I need help with warping.

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Nov 21 19:53:46 EST 2003

Ben Discoe wrote:
> Wow.  I just gotta say, this is the most over-the-top excellent support i
> have ever seen on any software, commercial or otherwise.  With insanely fast
> turnaround, a whole analysis of a complicated dataset and a huge detailed
> set of instructions and scripts on how to work with it!
>
> Frank, you know you rock; what more can i say; i'm amazed.

Ben,

Umm, well, Kyler asked me about it a week ago.  I started work on some
utilities, and downloaded some datasets last weekend and then it fell off
my radar without getting back to him with anything useful.

So, when I saw is email  felt kind of guilty and was able to get to something
useful reasonably quickly.

It was also more fun that the work I am supposed to be doing today...

Later,