[Gdal-dev] OGR DGN compile error

Julien Demaria dem at acri-st.fr
Wed Nov 26 11:58:05 EST 2003

Hi,

I've just updated my GDAL CVS sources and there is an error in the latests
modifications on OGR DGN driver :

(Compile on Windows XP with MSVC++ 6.0) :

=> ogrdgnlayer.cpp(840) : error C2660: 'DGNCreateComplexHeaderFromGroup' :
function does not take 4 parameters

ogrdgnlayer.cpp :
=============

         papsGroup[0] =
             DGNCreateComplexHeaderFromGroup( hDGN, nGroupType,
                                              iGeom, papsGroup + 1 );

dgnwrite.cpp :

DGNElemCore *
DGNCreateComplexHeaderFromGroup( DGNHandle hDGN, int nType, int nSurfType,
                                  int nNumElems, DGNElemCore **papsElems )

{

We must add the nSurfType parameter to the call of
DGNCreateComplexHeaderFromGroup...

Thanks in advance for fix ! :-)

Julien