[Gdal-dev] gdalwarp output

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Oct 27 12:26:40 EST 2003

Ray Joslyn wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Is it possible to get gdalwarp to output only a specific channel or band
> (similar to the –b parameter of gdal_translate) of a jp2 image?

Ray,

Not as things stand.  Rather then wedging a huge amount of complexity into
gdalwarp I would strongly encourage you to use gdal_translate to cut out the
band(s) you want before running gdalwarp.  If you need a customized processing
pipeline you could always write your own modified utility using the warping
API.  Looking at gdalwarp would be a good start.