[Gdal-dev] Guess the pixels and rows of raw image

Chen, Fu fchen at ne.rsgs.ac.cn
Fri Oct 31 03:30:26 EST 2003

Hi!
In Gdal, every raw image should has a header to describe its pixels and rows. But in photoshop, it will guess the pixels and rows automaticly. I think it decide the size by the relation of nearby rows. Is there any resource or code on the web that we can add a guess feature in the gdal?
In some situations we don't have a standard header for raw image, if we have a gdal tool it will generate a bil header automaticly,  we needn't to write new raw format driver.

Best regards!