[Gdal-dev] Re: [GRASSLIST:1184] Re: creating a desktop GIS application using GRASS

Ben Discoe ben at vterrain.org
Thu Sep 11 13:08:17 EDT 2003

Hamish and Gustavo,

As an alternative to linking Grass with Flightgear, might i recommend
the VTP software.  It is also free and Free, can import any kind of
geospatial data, and has already been used to do realtime visualization
of biogeography.  It may still be slightly "clunky and daunting", but
less so because GRASS is not required.

-Ben
http://vterrain.org/