[Gdal-dev] projections and netcdf

Ben Discoe ben at vterrain.org
Thu Sep 11 13:14:00 EDT 2003

Alexis,

The VTP software will read your netCDF data and reproject it, but we
don't yet support writing back to netCDF.  If you're interested in this
avenue, try the VTP software to confirm that it does read and reproject
your data satisfactorily, then let me know and we can expose support for
writing the format.

-Ben
http://vterrain.org/