[Gdal-dev] Re: Sample data

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Sep 17 10:55:34 EDT 2003

Brian Marchand wrote:
> This is a great idea! Along these lines I'm really having a hard time
> finding NITF examples. Does anyone have one (or more) they'd be willing
> to share?

Brian,

I have added an NITF tree on the gdal/data archive.  Most of the files are
the test datasets from the NITF web site, and some of those are not supported
by GDAL.

I also loaded an overview image, and a single tile from a CADRG dataset.  I
would load some other RPF products but I am not sure of the redistributability
of some of them so I am trying to be careful.