[Gdal-dev] Running gdal_merge.py

Reinaldo Escada Chohfi rec at geodesign.com.br
Fri Sep 19 22:49:13 EDT 2003

Sean,

Thanks for the help. I did not have to download python because
it's already within openev_fw.

I got it working and the results look fine.  I did not have my paths right.

I have to study a bit on python and gdal because we can
come up with very nice tools with them.

I can write fortran, c/c++, tcl/tk and vtk codes/apps, but never
looked into python.  Also, I've had gdal on my computer for
some time and just now that decided to take a look at it.
It's very nice. Thanks Frank!

Anyway, thanks again.

Reinaldo