[Gdal-dev] Re: porting of gdal to (optional) libtool build finally completed

Andrey Kiselev dron at ak4719.spb.edu
Fri Sep 26 17:13:36 EDT 2003

On Thu, Sep 25, 2003 at 09:27:10PM +0200, Alessandro Amici wrote:
> on linux i could successfully test different combination of internal and
> external help libraries, in particular:
> libz		ext/int
> grass		not tested
> cfitsio	ext
> png		ext/int
> libtiff		int
> geotiff	int
> jpeg		ext/int
> gif		ext/int
> ogdi		not tested
> fme		not tested
> hdf4		ext
> jasper	not tested
> ecw		not tested
> kadaku	not tested*
> mrsid		not tested
> pg		ext
> xerces	not tested
> * judging form the GNUmakefile kadaku support is not going to work.

Alessandro,

I just want to note that I'm using libtool support since your first
announce with JasPer and MrSID support enabled and haven't  fall into
any serious problems (with except of few quick hacks for Python until
your recent commit), so the new infrastructure seems to be quit
working.

					Andrey

--
Andrey V. Kiselev
Home phone:  +7 812 5274898  ICQ# 26871517