[Gdal-dev] OpenEV_FW 1.7.2 Released

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Apr 27 17:44:48 EDT 2004

Folks,

I have prepared a new release of my OpenEV_FW binary builds for Linux and
Win32 systems.  This tracks the latest source for OpenEV, GDAL and MapServer
but is otherwise essentially unchanged since 1.7.1.

o The MapServer build on Windows is now done using a libmap.dll, and includes
   all the MapServer utilities.
o The MapServer build on Linux now includes Python MapScript.
o The GDAL build includes CDED 1:50K export capability.

Available at:
   ftp://ftp.remotesensing.org/gdal/openev/OpenEV_FW_linux_1.7.2.tar.gz
   ftp://ftp.remotesensing.org/gdal/openev/OpenEV_FW_172.zip

Mirrored at:
   http://gdal.maptools.org/dl/openev/OpenEV_FW_linux_1.7.2.tar.gz
   http://gdal.maptools.org/dl/openev/OpenEV_FW_172.zip