[Gdal-dev] GeoTIFF LZW compression?

Andrey Kiselev dron at ak4719.spb.edu
Sun Aug 1 10:27:45 EDT 2004

On Fri, Jul 30, 2004 at 08:07:35AM +0400, Andrey Kiselev wrote:
> LZW code has been commited in the upstream libtiff sources and will be
> propagated to the GDAL soon. Meanwhile you can grab the libtiff
> library from the its CVS and use it instead of internal version.

Folks,

I have updated the internal libtiff version to the upstream CVS. In
particular it means that the LZW encoding can be used without any
additional efforts. Please, report any problems you encounter with new
libtiff. There are was many cleanups and improvements in the library
configuration, so it is possible that something may be broken.

						Andrey

--
Andrey V. Kiselev
Home phone:  +7 812 5274898  ICQ# 26871517