[Gdal-dev] VC proj files?

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Tue Aug 3 12:58:33 EDT 2004

David -

I do not have any project files for you, in part because I discovered
long ago that GDAL's makefiles for Windows were excellent, and the
easiest to use of the several packages I'm dealing with.  They have been
anything BUT a nightmare for me.

If you're having a particular problem with them and would like to get
them working, please let me know.  I have found project files to be
EXTREMELY non-portable (or rather, extremely easy to make in a
non-portable way) and gave up on creating them quite a while ago.

	- Ed

Ed McNierney
President and Chief Mapmaker
TopoZone.com