[Gdal-dev] Problems compiling GDAL with MrSID 4.x DSDK

Ryan Moore rmmoore80 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 5 10:46:12 EDT 2004

Ahh, our SIDs are RGB.  Any idea of an ETA on this
fix?  Our ortho layers are using TIF's and those are a
pain.

I played with it a little and got it to a point where
it says that it can not find 'lti_bufferData.h' but
after searching my entire hard drive, the file does
not seem to exist.  I even redownloaded the DSDK's
(both vc6 and vc7).

Here is the section from my nmake.opt file referencing
MrSID files:

# Uncomment the following for MrSID support.
# You will likely require /MD and /EHsc in OPTFLAGS.
MRSID_DIR =	c:\mrsid
#MRSID_INCLUDE = -I$(MRSID_DIR)\include
#MRSID_LIB =	/LIBPATH:$(MRSID_DIR)\lib \
#		MrSIDDecode_md.lib lt_xTrans_md.lib advapi32.lib
user32.lib
# Uncomment, if you have DSDK version 3.1.x
#MRSID_FLAGS =	-DMRSID_DSDK_VERSION_31
# Uncomment, if you have DSDK version 3.2.x
#MRSID_FLAGS =	-DMRSID_DSDK_VERSION_32
# Following suitable for the MrSID DSDK version 4.0.x.
MRSID_INCLUDE = -I$(MRSID_DIR)\include\base \
		-I$(MRSID_DIR)\include\support \
		-I$(MRSID_DIR)\include\metadata \
		-I$(MRSID_DIR)\include\mrsid_readers \
MRSID_LIB =	/LIBPATH:$(MRSID_DIR)\lib\Release_md \
		lti_dsdk.lib advapi32.lib user32.lib
MRSID_FLAGS =	-DMRSID_DSDK_VERSION_40

Ryan M. Moore