[Gdal-dev] Problems compiling GDAL with MrSID 4.x DSDK

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Thu Aug 5 10:22:10 EDT 2004

Ryan,

  The error(s) mean the linker can't find functions referenced in the code
you are compiling.   Check the paths to the libraries inside your nmake.opt
file (a less common cause of this problem is the use of out-dated
libraries).

  I've successfully compiled GDAL 1.2.1 with MrSID 4.x DSDK (Win2k, VC++6),
but it will not work with RGB (i.e more than one band) MrSID images.  I
think Andrey and others are fixing this.

Brent Fraser