[Gdal-dev] Problems compiling GDAL with MrSID 4.x DSDK

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Thu Aug 5 11:28:39 EDT 2004

Ryan,

  Here are the changes I had to make to GDAL 1.2.1:

To get it to compile, I had to make a small change in mrsiddataset.cpp.
Line 1216:

#include "lti_bufferData.h"

was changed to

#include "lti_sceneBuffer.h"

Also, nmake.opt, lines 110,111:

MRSID_LIB = /LIBPATH:$(MRSID_DIR)\lib\Release_md \
  lti_dsdk.lib advapi32.lib user32.lib

were changed to:

MRSID_LIB = $(MRSID_DIR)\lib\Release_md\lti_dsdk_dll.lib \
   advapi32.lib user32.lib

Brent