[Gdal-dev] Re: the debian directory needs a resync (and a little update)

Silke Reimer Silke.Reimer at intevation.de
Fri Aug 6 07:20:48 EDT 2004

Hi Alessandro,

On Sat, Jul 31, 2004 at 08:51:09PM +0200, Alessandro Amici wrote:

> Silke,
>
> the debian directory in cvs appears to lag behind the one actually distributed
> within debian unstable.

Yes, sorry. I had lots of problems with my access to the gdal CVS. And
I still have (I begin to feel stupid because I already bothered
Frank several times with this issue. My attempts always end in
	Fatal error, aborting.
	silke: no such user

Frank, do you have an idea what is going on?

> i have a couple of small fixes to send along and the great news that libtiff
> 3.6.1 finally found its way into sid so that we don't need to use the
> internal copy anymore.

Can please send those fixes directly to me? I am just preparing the
new package and could included your patch immediately.

> it would be nice if you could resync the gdal cvs to your up to date copy.
>
> BTW: if you plan to release a gdal 1.2.1 package, i'd be willing to help.

Sending your patches will help a lot. Another issue is the
connection to grass (see seperate mail).

Many greeting,

	Silke

--
Silke Reimer