[Gdal-dev] Problems compiling GDAL with MrSID 4.x DSDK

Andrey Kiselev dron at ak4719.spb.edu
Sat Aug 7 06:31:31 EDT 2004

On Thu, Aug 05, 2004 at 09:28:39AM -0600, Brent Fraser wrote:
>   Here are the changes I had to make to GDAL 1.2.1:
>
> To get it to compile, I had to make a small change in mrsiddataset.cpp.
> Line 1216:
>
> #include "lti_bufferData.h"
>
> was changed to
>
> #include "lti_sceneBuffer.h"
>

> Also, nmake.opt, lines 110,111:
>
> MRSID_LIB = /LIBPATH:$(MRSID_DIR)\lib\Release_md \
>   lti_dsdk.lib advapi32.lib user32.lib

Guys, sorry for late response, I was in the business trip during this
week.

I have committed the new version of the MrSID driver ported to the latest
DSDK. There is important bug fixed (the last strip of image was not
read), so I'm recommend updating from CVS for all users of the new MrSID
DSDK.

						Andrey

--
Andrey V. Kiselev
Home phone:  +7 812 5274898  ICQ# 26871517