[Gdal-dev] OziExplorer MAP file

Roger Bedell roger at sylvanmaps.com
Thu Aug 26 11:20:20 EDT 2004

Sorry Frank, my finger slipped and hit the send button.

I guess they are similar problems because they are both odd variants of a
world file.

Actually, perhaps you might recognize this file as something else?

OziExplorer Map Data File Version 2.1
Victoria 92B.png
D:\Victoria 92B.png
1  TIFF scale factor
NAD83,WGS 84,   0.0000,   0.0000,WGS 84
Reserved 1
Reserved 2
Magnetic Variation,,,E
Map Projection,(UTM) Universal Transverse
Mercator,PolyCal,No,AutoCalOnly,No,BSBUseWPX,No
Point01,xy,  888,  492,in, deg,    ,        ,N,    ,        ,W, grid, 10,
460000,    5410000,N
Point02,xy, 2067, 2167,in, deg,    ,        ,N,    ,        ,W, grid, 10,
510000,    5340000,N
Point03,xy, 2778, 1216,in, deg,    ,        ,N,    ,        ,W, grid, 10,
540000,    5380000,N
Point04,xy,     ,     ,in, deg,    ,        ,N,    ,        ,W, grid,   ,
,           ,N
Point05,xy,     ,     ,in, deg,    ,        ,N,    ,        ,W, grid,   ,
,           ,N
Point06,xy,     ,     ,in, deg,    ,        ,N,    ,        ,W, grid,   ,
,           ,N
Point07,xy,     ,     ,in, deg,    ,        ,N,    ,        ,W, grid,   ,
,           ,N
Point08,xy,     ,     ,in, deg,    ,        ,N,    ,        ,W, grid,   ,
,           ,N
Point09,xy,     ,     ,in, deg,    ,        ,N,    ,        ,W, grid,   ,
,           ,N
Point10,xy,     ,     ,in, deg,    ,        ,,    ,        ,, grid,   ,
,           ,
Point11,xy,     ,     ,in, deg,    ,        ,,    ,        ,, grid,   ,
,           ,
Point12,xy,     ,     ,in, deg,    ,        ,,    ,        ,, grid,   ,
,           ,
Point13,xy,     ,     ,in, deg,    ,        ,,    ,        ,, grid,   ,
,           ,
Point14,xy,     ,     ,in, deg,    ,        ,,    ,        ,, grid,   ,
,           ,
Point15,xy,     ,     ,in, deg,    ,        ,,    ,        ,, grid,   ,
,           ,
Point16,xy,     ,     ,in, deg,    ,        ,,    ,        ,, grid,   ,
,           ,
Point17,xy,     ,     ,in, deg,    ,        ,,    ,        ,, grid,   ,
,           ,
Point18,xy,     ,     ,in, deg,    ,        ,,    ,        ,, grid,   ,
,           ,
Point19,xy,     ,     ,in, deg,    ,        ,,    ,        ,, grid,   ,
,           ,
Point20,xy,     ,     ,in, deg,    ,        ,,    ,        ,, grid,   ,
,           ,
Point21,xy,     ,     ,in, deg,    ,        ,,    ,        ,, grid,   ,
,           ,
Point22,xy,     ,     ,in, deg,    ,        ,,    ,        ,, grid,   ,
,           ,
Point23,xy,     ,     ,in, deg,    ,        ,,    ,        ,, grid,   ,
,           ,
Point24,xy,     ,     ,in, deg,    ,        ,,    ,        ,, grid,   ,
,           ,
Point25,xy,     ,     ,in, deg,    ,        ,,    ,        ,, grid,   ,
,           ,
Point26,xy,     ,     ,in, deg,    ,        ,,    ,        ,, grid,   ,
,           ,
Point27,xy,     ,     ,in, deg,    ,        ,,    ,        ,, grid,   ,
,           ,
Point28,xy,     ,     ,in, deg,    ,        ,,    ,        ,, grid,   ,
,           ,
Point29,xy,     ,     ,in, deg,    ,        ,,    ,        ,, grid,   ,
,           ,
Point30,xy,     ,     ,in, deg,    ,        ,,    ,        ,, grid,   ,
,           ,
Projection Setup,,,,,,,,,,
Map Feature = MF ; Map Comment = MC     These follow if they exist
Track File = TF      These follow if they exist
Moving Map Parameters = MM?    These follow if they exist
MM0,Yes
MMPNUM,4
MMPXY,1,105,63
MMPXY,2,3564,76